Question on INDEX and SQL - stalling my database?

From: Rishi Daryanani <rishijd(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question on INDEX and SQL - stalling my database?
Date: 2007-08-18 06:40:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I'm having problems with a query that's just
"stalling" my database. If someone could help me out -
I posted a forum topic on
http://forums.devshed.com/postgresql-help-21/postgresql-new-index-pros-and-cons-467120.html

There's just this one integer field, which when
searched on, "stalls" my query and I don't get any
results. I tried adding an index to that integer, but
that didn't seem to help..

Please let me know if there's any solution to this.
Any help would be really appreciated!

Many thanks!

http://tv.yahoo.com/