Re: 7.4.1 ... slight change of scheduale ...

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 7.4.1 ... slight change of scheduale ...
Date: 2003-12-06 23:22:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> The libpq SSL memory leak reported on -bugs would be good to fix.

We don't know yet if that's our bug or not.

> BTW, is there a particular reason we're pushing out 7.4.1 so soon?
> ISTM there wouldn't be anything wrong with waiting a week or two...

Well, we do have several important fixes in the 7.4 branch (probably the
PANIC in FSM management is the most important). But I tend to agree
that there's no real strong reason to put it out this week rather than
next week; if we can accumulate a few more bug fixes, maybe we should
wait.