tsearch - using a transformed data files

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tsearch - using a transformed data files
Date: 2010-03-11 18:32:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello

we are able to go down load time of ispell dictionaries if we can
remove upper to lower transformations (and some flag check).

these operations take about 40% of dictionary initialisation time.

so maybe we can thinking about some flag for ispell_dictionary - like
clean, or some similar?

Regards
Pavel Stehule