Re: plpgsql: open for execute - add USING clause

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com
Cc: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: plpgsql: open for execute - add USING clause
Date: 2009-11-17 21:07:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2009/11/17 Joshua D. Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>:
> On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 14:33 -0600, Kevin Grittner wrote:
>> Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

>> > These patches are for next commitfest. What I know, the current
>> > commitfest is closed for new patches. Is it ok?
>>
>> Until this moment I was unconvinced of the need for a strict rule that
>> patches from regular submitters who don't suspend patch development
>> to contribute to the commitfest reviews should be ignored.
>
> I agree they should be ignored until the NEXT commitfest. I do not agree
> that they should be dropped into a bucket.

I never sent these (last two) patches to THIS commitfest. Is it clean?
I am maybe crazy, but I know when commitfest starting. Have I next
month be quite? First patch I resent, because patch was broken. But
this patch was sent to 2009-11-04. Really, I don't would to push my
patches to this commitfest.

Pavel