BUG #16282: Avoid sql-injections at identifiers

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: rekgrpth(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16282: Avoid sql-injections at identifiers
Date: 2020-02-28 08:00:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16282
Logged by: RekGRpth
Email address: rekgrpth(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 12.2
Operating system: Docker alpine edge

To avoid sql-injections at identifiers I suggest to create new IDOID type
for PQexecParams (and others libpq) and SPI_execute_with_args (and other
spi) that will bw worked as %I in format command.

Now I need use PQescapeIdentifier for libpq and quote_identifier for spi,
but with new IDOID type I can transfrer identifiers wia args with this type!