PGDay Austria 2021 - Full schedule out now!

From: CYBERTEC PostgreSQL International GmbH via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGDay Austria 2021 - Full schedule out now!
Date: 2021-07-22 18:52:23
Lists: pgsql-announce

Dear PostgreSQL-enthusiasts!

We are happy to announce that the full schedule for PGDay Austria is now out and available here: [https://pgday.at/talks/](https://pgday.at/talks/)

When: September 17th, 2021
Where: Schloss Schönbrunn (Apothekertrakt) in Vienna, AUSTRIA

**

**TALKS**
The conference is separated in two parallel tracks. Talks are going to be held in German and English.

>> [https://pgday.at/talks/](https://pgday.at/talks/)

**

**TICKETS**
Tickets can be purchased here:
>> [https://pgday.at/en/shop/](https://pgday.at/en/shop/)

We want to apologise to the PostgreSQL community for the small delay of the announcement of this year’s schedule by offering you a discount of **-15% on regular tickets** till August 08!
Just use the code *AUSTRIA21* at the checkout. Redeemable until 08/08/2021.

Tickets that have been purchased for PGDay Austria 2020 keep their validity and can of course be redeemed for PGDay Austria 2021.

**

**SPONSORING**
Get in touch with a unique crowd of PostgreSQL enthusiasts. As a sponsor you can choose your booth location (first come, first serve). You can find all details on sponsoring packages here:

>> [https://pgday.at/en/sponsors/](https://pgday.at/en/sponsors/)

Given the current situation we are positive that PGDay 2021 can take place in person.
For further information please visit the [PGDay website](https://pgday.at/en/) or the official [Twitter](https://twitter.com/PGDayAustria) account!

We would be happy to see you (again) at PGDay Austria 2021!

Viele Grüße,
Best regards,

Bettina Csmarich
Member of PGDay Austria