Re: pg_group problem

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_group problem
Date: 2002-08-30 01:08:36
Lists: pgsql-general

"Nigel J. Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk> writes:
>> Is this something to do with the recent changes to array_in/out perhaps?

Yup, it is. The special-purpose code for manipulating group membership
lists (which are just int4[]) hadn't got updated. Fix committed ---
thanks for the report!

> One other thing, there appears to be no regression test for this situation

I think we have regression tests for users but not any for groups. Feel
free to contribute one ...

regards, tom lane

PS: bugs in CVS tip are probably more profitably discussed on -hackers
than on -general.