BUG #16078: Problems starting and running the app stack builder

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: suarezp(dot)david(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16078: Problems starting and running the app stack builder
Date: 2019-10-25 08:01:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16078
Logged by: David Suárez
Email address: suarezp(dot)david(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 12.0
Operating system: Mac Os 10.15

When updating to Mac Os 10.15 I cannot run the stack builder application. I
have completely uninstalled the postgres and installed it and always have it
happen. I have tried it on several computers and I think there is a
compatibility problem. They could confirm it to me, because I am trying to
install the postgis and I cannot. Thank you