BUG #15834: Cannot install npgsql driver

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: tshepo(dot)motsoeneng(at)palota(dot)co(dot)za
Subject: BUG #15834: Cannot install npgsql driver
Date: 2019-06-05 11:54:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15834
Logged by: Tshepo Motsoeneng
Email address: tshepo(dot)motsoeneng(at)palota(dot)co(dot)za
PostgreSQL version: 11.3
Operating system: macOS Mojave

When I attempt to install the npgsql v3.2.6-1 driver Stack Builder downloads
the file and then I get the error "Checksum verification failed for:
edb_npgsql.zip! Deleting file ...".

Is there somewhere or another way to get this file? It's the only package
that fails to install and I suspect that it's the reason my dotnet
application is failing during DB migration.