BUG #15776: Pgpool

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: prasadnine(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #15776: Pgpool
Date: 2019-04-23 16:42:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15776
Logged by: Prasad G
Email address: prasadnine(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 10.0
Operating system: Linux

Team,
I have gone through all the documents regarding PGPOOL and it's setup in our
website and communities. But I couldn't find the detailed steps to configure
PGPOOL which can be used in case of any fail over.
I am on PostgreSQL 10 and Linux RHEL 7 version. Is there any site or steps
that have the detailed information to setup pgpool in linux environment,
please let me know. Your help in this regard is much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Venkata