Re: grant and SQL92

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: grant and SQL92
Date: 2001-07-10 22:47:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I do have a pending patch from him that arrived
> today that deals with the CREATEDB/CREATEUSER ordering. I have not
> applied it because it hasn't appeared on patches yet for people to
> comment.

I already applied his CREATE/ALTER USER patch, because he'd passed it by
me for review several times previously (I forget if any of that mail was
cc'd to the lists). I had some other changes to make in the same files
and figured it might as well go in all at once instead of risking merge
problems.

AFAIK, no one has touched the GRANT/REVOKE issue yet.