BUG #15754: The CentOS RPM for PostgreSQL 11 disappeared and now throws a 404 error

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: skedar46(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: BUG #15754: The CentOS RPM for PostgreSQL 11 disappeared and now throws a 404 error
Date: 2019-04-14 19:36:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15754
Logged by: raz varren
Email address: skedar46(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 11.2
Operating system: centos

I've been using the CentOS rpm for PostgreSQL 11 for a while now in my
docker containers. Today I noticed that the rpm now appears to be gone and
throws a 404 error, when it definitely used to work before. I'm sure of this
because a quick google search of the URL for the rpm, turns up several
articles linking to it, and google's cache of the postgres rpm download page
shows the centos rpm url.

This is the CentOS rpm for PostgreSQL 11 that no longer works:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgdg-centos11-11-2.noarch.rpm

The CentOS rpm for PostgreSQL 10 appears to still work:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgdg-centos10-10-2.noarch.rpm

I am assuming that this is a bug, as it seems very unusual for the postgres
team to remove a perfectly functional rpm for a common linux distro.