Problem for restoure data base Postgre

From: BrunoSteven <aspenbr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem for restoure data base Postgre
Date: 2012-03-15 23:53:24
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying restoure data base from Postgre running on Windows Server 2003 32bits with Postgre with 9.0.3 for a Linux running Centos 6 with Postgre 9.0.7 , but wasn´t working very well .

I post follow link for paste bin with some message error

http://pastebin.com/94qnc8Hj

I don´t understand very well functions Postgre, but I need help for solve this problem.

Thank a lot.