Problem with PostgreSQL ODBC

From: mjgacto(at)ugr(dot)es
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with PostgreSQL ODBC
Date: 2004-06-29 18:17:59
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi.

I install ODBC PostgreSQL in a computer with windows XP, with this odbc I
try to access to a postgres data base in a computer with Linux.
In the windows computer, I connect with a java program correctly using
odbc. I use this sentence:

Class.forName(driver);
DriverManager.getConnection(server,user,password);

My question is: How I must configure odbc to permit sentence like: insert
data, delete data from table, ... Actually I can only execute select
sentence.

I expected your answers.
Thanks in advance.
María José