Can't subscribe or get CVS

From: "noel(at)burton-krahn(dot)com" <noel(at)burton-krahn(dot)com>
To: webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can't subscribe or get CVS
Date: 2001-09-20 16:04:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just tried to get PostgreSQL from CVS , but it rejected the password
'postgresql' for user 'anoncvs':

$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs(at)postgresql(dot)org:/home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
$ cvs login
(Logging in to anoncvs(at)postgresql(dot)org)
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server postgresql.org rejected access to /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot for user anoncvs

Then, I tried to post this to pgsql-hackers, but my scubscrption
failed, too!