Re: More buildfarm stuff

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, girgen(at)FreeBSD(dot)org
Subject: Re: More buildfarm stuff
Date: 2005-07-24 22:40:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> We don't seem to have made any progress on this. Is there someone else
> who has a machine with these specs that they can test this for us?

> FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE-p10
> gcc 2.95.4
> x86 SMP

I think someone mentioned this already, but it'd be a good idea to
compare the python situation to plperl. On my Linux box, libperl.so
shows several references to pthread_xxx symbols ... not the same ones
libpython.so depends on, but pthread symbols none the less. I'd kind
of expect them both to fail if the problem is that the stock libc
doesn't include pthreads.