Re: Not released yet, but could someone take a quick peak ...

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop(at)range(dot)infoplease(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Not released yet, but could someone take a quick peak ...
Date: 2001-05-23 15:32:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org> writes:
>> I'd check. But the postgresql ftp site appears to be broken for the past
>> few days.
>
> broken how? I just connected into it ...

Maybe you did, but no one else can. ftp.postgresql.org has said

530- The maximum number of concurrent connections
530- has been reached.

every time I've tried it for the last several weeks. The mirrors seem
to have a hard time getting in, too --- digex doesn't have 7.1.2 yet,
for example.

crimelabs has it, however ... am downloading that copy now, will report
back.