CREATE TYPE and pgAdmin III

From: dvanatta <dvanatta(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CREATE TYPE and pgAdmin III
Date: 2007-12-31 23:06:21
Lists: pgsql-general

I realize this is a pgAdmin question but I figure most of you use it and
could help. I've executed the following code:

CREATE TYPE cart_saved_product AS
(
product_id INTEGER,
name VARCHAR(50),
price NUMERIC(10, 2)
);

it created successfully but I do not see it in the pgAdmin object browser.

Where are all the types I've created in the object browser?

Thanks.