Re: Two instances of Postgres with single data directory

From: dineshkaarthick <dineshkaarthick(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Two instances of Postgres with single data directory
Date: 2014-11-14 09:57:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Michael,

Appreciate your quick response. Thank you.

I would like to know how is the "Shared Disk Failover" replication achieved
if it is not possible to share the data directory ? I am referring to the
1st solution in the mentioned link,
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/different-replication-solutions.html

Regards
Dina