Great Bridge RDBMS comparisons

From: "Martin Dillard" <martin(at)edusoftinc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Great Bridge RDBMS comparisons
Date: 2002-03-29 01:10:29
Lists: pgsql-general

I was scouring the mailing list archives while looking for comparisons
between Oracle and PostgreSQL and I came accross a thread in August, 2000
mentioning a set of tests and reports from Great Bridge comparing PostgreSQL
to "Major Proprietary #1", #2 . . . etc."

I know Great Bridge is no longer operating so the link was outdated but does
this documentation still exist anywhere?