let's meet

From: "Wilbur" <eksfrrxosm(at)bragatel(dot)pt>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: let's meet
Date: 2006-06-17 19:34:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi there lovely,
I was asearching the net few days ago. I am new to this thing.
and saw your profible. I decided to email you cause I found
you attractive. I maight come down to youra city in fewb weeks.
Let me know if we can meet each other in person.
I am attractive girl. I am surea you won't regret it.
Reply to my personal email at sj(at)mailforfreedom(dot)com