Re: [HACKERS] pgindent has been run

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] pgindent has been run
Date: 2006-10-05 15:47:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

> I have run pgindent for 8.2.

I still haven't seen the commit message go by for that, and it's not in
the archives either. I suppose this is because the commit message was
large enough to run afoul of the message size limit. This is kind of
annoying (and it happens on a fairly regular basis).

Could we increase the message size limit for the -committers
list, or even better find a way for messages coming from the CVS
software to not be filtered at all?