Re: How to reproduce serialization failure for a read only transaction.

From: AK <alkuzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to reproduce serialization failure for a read only transaction.
Date: 2014-01-07 01:14:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This worked for me - thank you so much! The SELECT did fail.

Also I cannot reproduce a scenario when "applications must not depend on
results read during a transaction that later aborted;". In this example the
SELECT itself has failed.
Can you show an example where a SELECT completes, but the COMMIT blows up?