SPI_connect always fails.

From: Brett McCormick <pgsql(at)chicken(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: SPI_connect always fails.
Date: 1998-08-02 02:18:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm attempting to use SPI because it seems I can't call a function
with a view as the argument, and the information is in multiple
tables. But every time I call SPI_connect, it fails. I compiled the
backend with debugging information, but it isn't very clear what is
happening. is there any documentation for SPI beyond the shtml file
in the doc directory, or tips for using it?