Installing 9.2 on Ubuntu from packages: what is the current recommendation?

From: Tim Bowden <tim(dot)bowden(at)mapforge(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installing 9.2 on Ubuntu from packages: what is the current recommendation?
Date: 2013-08-02 11:34:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Normally I install from source and create dummy packages as needed to
satisfy dependencies, however I had an attack of the cbf's and decided
to go looking for packages for Ubuntu 13.04 raring. I discovered
apt.postgresql.org only does LTS releases. Is this the long term plan,
or will intermediate releases also be supported in the future?

Are packages for 13.04 being done by anyone? raring-backports doesn't
have anything (yet?).

Thanks,
Tim Bowden