Re: Postgresql iPhone

From: LeoTh3o <leoth3o(at)me(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql iPhone
Date: 2013-06-17 08:50:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

gngon wrote
> I have this error when doing make : crt_externs.h : file not found. Could
> you help me? Could you give me step to manage it?
> Thank you very much.

That is a header that's missing in the iPhone SDK but is present in the
iPhoneSimulator one. You can also get a copy of it from your Mac OS (if you
have one) from /usr/include or try googling for it (I got this link:
http://code.ohloh.net/file?fid=cuHcSH5tP5RSe9C77vP8T1ImMCo&cid=21PxiuM5Grw&s=&browser=Default#L0
<http://code.ohloh.net/file?fid=cuHcSH5tP5RSe9C77vP8T1ImMCo&cid=21PxiuM5Grw&s=&browser=Default#L0>
and I can grant you the file is valid)