edit:: problem with the execute arbitrary SQL query window

From: "J(dot) Jeffery kyzer" <kyzereye(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: edit:: problem with the execute arbitrary SQL query window
Date: 2013-04-22 19:39:14
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am learning postgresql, and I started on 4/21.  I downloaded the files, set everything up, found some tutorials online, and all was great.   The next day, I started up my pgAdmin3 window and clicked on the execute arbitrary SQL query button like I had done most of the previous day, and the window would not populate.  If I moused over the menu and bottoms on the top, they would show up, but the rest of the window is blank.  I searched online, but I could not find anything to help.  I am using windows 7 and the latest version of postgresql

Never mind - Less then 10 mins after about 6 hours of banging my head against the keyboard, I figured it out.  From the main menu, click View> default view.  Good Grief

Jeff

Whatever You Think About, Comes About
Whatever You Focus On Grows
So Think Good Thoughts