Heroku PG::Error: ERROR: must be owner of extension plpgsql

From: Itzik m <itzik_m10(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Heroku PG::Error: ERROR: must be owner of extension plpgsql
Date: 2013-01-27 10:12:53
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi Guys,

I REALLY need your help here as I've been struggling with this for hours...

I'm trying to run my app on Heroku, and I can't get past the 'rake db:migrate' command.
I keep getting this error:
rake aborted!
An error has occurred, this and all later migrations canceled:

PG::Error: ERROR:  must be owner of extension plpgsql

Any idea?

p.s.
this is the full error log: http://pastebin.com/iYeiMD2y