HELP!!!-----Need to Sql commands to monitoring Postgresql

From: charles_xie <xqwyy163(at)163(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: HELP!!!-----Need to Sql commands to monitoring Postgresql
Date: 2012-09-04 07:12:59
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi all,
i have 5 servers that have been installing postgresql .In order to
know the postgresql working status and monitor them ,moreover i don't want
to use the monitor tools .I want to use the SQL commands to monitoring
postgresql system . please suggest any SQL COMMANDS to work successfully.if
you have some good suggestion ,you can email to me
(charles(dot)xie(at)sanmina-sci(dot)com) or sky :xqwbx163

best regards

charles_xie