Hello

From: aichamohamed <aicha_demba(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: Hello
Date: 2012-08-22 01:01:20
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Hello My Dear, my name is aicha, female, single, as it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication/friendship with you if you will have the desire with me, so that we can get to know each other better shear our feeling and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email.......(aichamohamed216(at)yahoo(dot)com