Windows Streaming replication -- Windows 2008 servers

From: chinnaobi <chinnaobi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Windows Streaming replication -- Windows 2008 servers
Date: 2012-08-06 05:41:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

It would be helpful if someone tell me, how to verify the streaming
replication started in standby server successfully, just after the service
is started ?? Like knowing the exit code of the service started...

I know we can do it by verifying the below functions after the service is
started ..
select pg_last_xlog_replay_location()
select pg_last_xlog_current_location()
select pg_last_xlog_receive_location()