Re: Meeting schedule

From: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
To: Jimmy Creeks <gj19861103(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting schedule
Date: 2012-07-03 22:30:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, 2012-07-02 at 20:29 -0400, Jimmy Creeks wrote:
> Hi,
>

> As a customer of HM2, I have been trying to install several versions
> of postgreSQL, but there is always a slight bug with postgresql.conf.
> I am wondering whether I can schedule a online meeting so that we can
> resolve my problem of installation. Thank you.

Support from the community is on public mailing lists so that the
maximum number of users can benefit.

Also, this is not the correct list to ask about how to install or use
postgresql. I suggest you try pgsql-novice or pgsql-general.

If you'd like private, personalized support, it is available from these
companies:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/

Regards,
Jeff Davis