Re: oid int issue with CachedRowSet upgrading from JDBC 8.4 to 9.1

From: otran <otran(at)switchfly(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: oid int issue with CachedRowSet upgrading from JDBC 8.4 to 9.1
Date: 2012-03-09 22:59:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Dave,

This did work when we were using the 8.4 jdbc driver. With 9.1, we see a
call com.sun.rowset.CachedRowSetImpl.initMetaData(CachedRowSetImpl.java:701)
that is trying to read the OID now when building this metadata.

So CacheRowSetImpl is just highlighting a difference between the 8.4 and 9.1
jdbc drivers in terms of the implementation of grabbing the initMetaData.

Thanks,
Owen