Re: pgstat wait timeout

From: pratikchirania <pratik(dot)chirania(at)hp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgstat wait timeout
Date: 2011-12-19 15:02:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

OS: I am using Windows server 2003

Version upgrade: hmm.. Is there any fix/change related to this issue in
9.0.6?
If yes, I will upgrade in next scheduled downtime (I am using this as
production server)...

postgres queries are very occasionly used (a set of calls once in 30
minutes).. so I guess I am not calling my DB component heavily.