Blog post about Amazon Elastic Block Storage

From: John Cheng <jlcheng(at)ymail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Blog post about Amazon Elastic Block Storage
Date: 2009-07-30 02:57:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I know quite a number of people here, like myself, are intrigued by the prospect of running PostgreSQL on Amazon's EC. I thought this blog post on the performance of EBS was interesting, so I figure I'd share it with everybody.

http://orion.heroku.com/past/2009/7/29/io_performance_on_ebs/

----
John L. Cheng