Enabling/disabling triggers and rules

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Enabling/disabling triggers and rules
Date: 2011-07-09 09:12:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Right now, the enabled/disabled state of a trigger and a rule is not
displayed in the SQL pane of the browser. I can understand we don't
display its state if the object is enabled, but shouldn't we display
that the object is disabled in the SQL pane if it is? Just like we show
a FK is invalid when it is.

Any opinions on that issue?

Oh, and do we consider this a bug (so to be fixed in 1.14), or a new
feature?

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info