Re: BUG #5791: Tables are not viewing through pgadmin

From: benoygopal <benoy(at)cdactvm(dot)in>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5791: Tables are not viewing through pgadmin
Date: 2011-01-18 14:27:45
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-bugs

Yes meant the tables are not shown in the treeview.
Let me explain the sequence of operations.
While our application is running it will create the database , tables,
stored procedures, triggers etc. dynamically and it will be visible through
pgAdmin as well. The application is running 24 X 7 and every day new table
will be created and the table is attached with triggers dynamically. The
error is very ergodic.And it is not sustain for long days even. Other than
the dynamic creation of the table we are not modifying anything in the
machine where the database is loaded. Please suggest what may the reason?
How I can solve the issue.

Regards
Benoygopal.