Re: HNY-2011

From: Nicklas Avén <nicklas(dot)aven(at)jordogskog(dot)no>
To: Adarsh Sharma <adarsh(dot)sharma(at)orkash(dot)com>
Cc: common-user(at)hadoop(dot)apache(dot)org, mysql(at)lists(dot)mysql(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, hive-user(at)hadoop(dot)apache(dot)org
Subject: Re: HNY-2011
Date: 2011-01-04 18:43:33
Lists: pgsql-general

I just want to say I apologize for over reacting yesterday

As someone guessed I am not even religious so I shouldn't bother. The
reason for my reaction though is that I really like those open source
communities. People are working together collaborating to make things
better for everyone. Then, to me it is very important that everyone
feels welcome. It is a little like an oasis in a world where people put
a lot of effort in protecting, hiding, defending and amongst other
things fighting about religions.

But to make this work, the most important thing is to treat each other
with respect, and that is why I have to apologize because my answer
yesterday was not respectful. It was more like an instinctive reaction.

So to Adarsh Sharma, I am sorry and I apologize

Regards
Nicklas Avén