Re: PostgreSQL 8.2.3

From: Jason <jason(dot)friess(at)lmco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.2.3
Date: 2010-11-10 17:30:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the replies.

Yes - we're aware that there are newer versions of PostgreSQL out there. If
it were completely up to us we would be using 8.2.18 or even 8.4. The
problem is - we need to install on a network that has a rather involved
approval process for all software tools that are introduced. 8.2.3 was
previously approved. Getting a newer version of PostgreSQL approved would
probably take time that we do not have given the time-critical nature of our
effort.

Is 8.2.3 still available anywhere on the PostgreSQL site? I couldn't find
it.

Thanks,
Jason