Suggested changes to Book pages

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Suggested changes to Book pages
Date: 2010-11-01 20:05:18
Lists: pgsql-www
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/

Suggested changes based upon feedback from publisher

* Each book should have "Language: XXXX" as part of its metadata, so
people don't waste time looking at books not relevant to them

* The books should be arranged by version, so we have Version 7, Version
8 and Version 9.

* "PostgreSQL Reference Manual - Volume 1-3" is actually the manual for
PostgreSQL 8.2, so we should mark that clearly to avoid confusion.

* The Douglas' book is mentioned twice, for both versions. Nobody wants
to buy the first version anymore, so we should remove that.

Thanks,

--
 Simon Riggs           http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/books/

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2010-11-01 21:59:16