Re: Relation 'pg_largeobject' does not exist

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Brandon Keepers" <bkeepers(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Relation 'pg_largeobject' does not exist
Date: 2006-03-18 04:48:47
Lists: pgsql-general

"Brandon Keepers" <bkeepers(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:
> If it makes a difference, when I un-tar the dump file from each failed
> dump, it always has 2937 files in it.

That's pretty consistent with the idea that you're running out of
locktable space --- you'd expect that to fail at a certain number of
dumped blobs.

However, this makes me wonder whether you really did successfully
increase max_connections as I suggested; that should have had at least
some impact. 7.0 is far enough back that I don't remember exactly where
one sets the maximum number of backends in that version --- better
double-check the docs for 7.0.