Thanks for git

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Thanks for git
Date: 2010-10-05 23:36:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Big thanks to everyone that was involved in the git conversion.

The commit instructions were flawless and the multiple workdirs option
works well for our setup.

git reset helped me out of a minor issue where I'd set the case of the
email address incorrectly. So git has already saved me once.

Thanks

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com