9.1alpha1 news item is missing first paragraph

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 9.1alpha1 news item is missing first paragraph
Date: 2010-09-08 03:36:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Either I did something wrong or I got tripped up again by the highly
confusing news submission interface.

The news items http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.1233 should contain
a first paragraph that contains the "summary", which is otherwise only
visible in the news archive
http://www.postgresql.org/about/newsarchive . Could that be fixed?

Apparently, someone who is aware of this confusing interface and wrote
the rc1 announcement http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.1230 put the
first paragraph in both the summary and the story. Looks like user
interface failure. Could at least an explanation of how the different
fields are used be included on the news submission page?