Re: Selects query stats?

From: Dan Gorman <dgorman(at)hi5(dot)com>
To: mischa(at)ca(dot)sophos(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Selects query stats?
Date: 2006-05-23 18:33:12
Lists: pgsql-performance

In any other DB (oracle, mysql) I know how many queries (selects) per
second the database is executing. How do I get this
number out of postgres?

I have a perl script that can test this, but no way the db tells me
how fast it's going.

(e.g. in oracle: select sum(executions) from v$sqlarea;)

Regards,
Dan Gorman