Re: BUG #5318: Inconsistent PHP pg_result_error_field PGSQL_DIAG_SOURCE_FUNCTION across instalations

From: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: IP <ireneusz(dot)pastusiak(at)poczta(dot)fm>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5318: Inconsistent PHP pg_result_error_field PGSQL_DIAG_SOURCE_FUNCTION across instalations
Date: 2010-02-15 07:11:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs

IP píše v ne 14. 02. 2010 v 21:15 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks, great info. I will retest that, for sure. Nevertheless status of
> PostgreSQL packages for Sun Solaris is something really interesting ;-) Here
> http://www.postgresql.org/download/solaris we can read that the packages are
> produced by Sun. That's the reason I call them that way.

They are community packages and people from Sun only produce it but Sun
does not guarantee quality and so on. It is same like RPM or other
packages. People from different companies do that but companies are not
responsible for the content. It could look like little bit
schizophrenic :-), but it is how it works.

Zdenek