PostgreSQL Conference East, Change of Venue and Dates

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Conference East, Change of Venue and Dates
Date: 2010-01-06 17:33:20
Lists: pgsql-announce

January 6th, 2010:

PgEast 2010 is taking it up a notch! This year, along with Platinum
Partner EnterpriseDB, we will be making an aggressive marketing campaign
not only to community but also professionals, and decision makers.

The aggressive marketing campaign has caused the conference to be four
days, March 25th - 28th. We have also moved from Drexel University to
the Radison Plaza, Warwick Hotel. This is to better allow for business
professionals outside of our normal community to attend the conference.
It is also to allow for the most exposure to potential exhibitors.

Yes, I said exhibitors. This year, PostgreSQL Conference East will have
a limited exhibit space (13 (of 15) currently available). The exhibit
space is within the main hall, where the Keynote, Social area and
Food/Beverages will be provided.

Please join Command Prompt and EnterpriseDB in making this the largest,
most successful PostgreSQL conference ever!

Conference: http://www.postgresqlconference.org/
Organizational Sponsor: http://www.commandprompt.com/
Platinum Sponsor: http://www.enterprisedb.com/

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Respect is earned, not gained through arbitrary and repetitive use or Mr. or Sir.