Re: Anything I can still do for this CF?

From: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Anything I can still do for this CF?
Date: 2009-10-05 22:47:54
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 17:08 -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Is there anything I can do to help with a patch
> review at this point

"Named and mixed notation support" could probably use a second pass
before a committer reviews it. Also, Robert Haas mentioned that "Lock
wait statistics" could use some more input.

"writable CTEs" is a cool feature, but it's run into some problems with
rules:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-10/msg00242.php

If you have any ideas, perhaps that feature can be saved.

Regards,
Jeff Davis