Re: WIP: generalized index constraints

From: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
To: Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: WIP: generalized index constraints
Date: 2009-09-16 17:48:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 22:52 +1000, Brendan Jurd wrote:
> I'm just getting started reviewing this version now. I noticed that
> your patch seems to have been generated by git.

Ok, I now have a public git repo on git.postgresql.org, and I rebased my
patch before I pushed it.

See updates in my "generalized-constraints" branch. I have psql support
now, so it might be slightly easier to review.

The language and name of the feature are going through a little turmoil
right now, as you can see, so I'm trying to keep up with that. As that
settles down I'll improve the docs.

Regards,
Jeff Davis