Re: migrating from MSSQL

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: "Eugene (dot)" <eugene750(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: migrating from MSSQL
Date: 2009-05-08 09:12:21
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 00:08 -0700, Eugene . wrote:

> Secondly, which commercial support vendor would you recommend? I found
> EnterpriseDB and CommandPrompt, but I don't know anything about them.
> Any other candidates?

Those two companies operate mostly in US. There are various other
companies in Europe, South America, Asia, etc who may be able to provide
better alternatives. Major contributors are spread across the world, not
localised in any country, timezone or language (though English is the
accepted language on this particular list).

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com