Re: Postgres and Macintosh Clients

From: Georges Martin <georges(dot)martin(at)deboeck(dot)be>
To: pgsql-admin(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: Gree3776(at)rowan(dot)edu
Subject: Re: Postgres and Macintosh Clients
Date: 2000-10-27 08:20:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

Samuel,

you should have a look at RealBasic version Pro:

<http://www.realsoftware.com>

Even if their PostgreSQL driver is (a bit) buggy, it allows access to your
databases from MacOS.

There's also a PostgreSQL extension to Frontier, a widely used cross-platform
scripting tool:

<http://spicynoodles.com/projects/postgreSQL>

>From Frontier, you can script FileMaker with their UserTalk language or with
AppleScript.

(Maybe these solutions could be mentioned on PostgreSQL web pages ?)

Georges Martin

On 23/10/00 at 18:00, Gree3776(at)rowan(dot)edu: